Accordion Doors ANC-140: Residential/Commercial Accordion Doors
Accordion Doors ANC-140 residential/commercial door offers both the good looks and great durability that make it a popular choice for homes, college dormitories, assisted living residences, you name it. Crafted of either Vinyl-Lam or hardwood panels and designed for wardrobe/closet/ utility room use, this Series is finished front side only – ultra practical! Precision sizing assures that trimming to fit is never needed. They’re top suspended – no need for floor clips or pivots. Accordion Doors ANC-140 incorporate a slightly modified version of our commercial-grade hardware, so there’s never a question about smooth, lasting performance.
- Panels: 4¼” wide by ¼” thick; available in Vinyl-Lam and hardwood veneer faces with utility back
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection
- Track: 1-1/8″ x 1″ aluminum, dark bronze, clear or gold finish
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on Lexan axle
- Handle: Full-length sweptwing handle attached into first panel and color-coordinated to connectors; specify left or right stack
- Catch: Magnet with strike plate
- Width: Up to 8’0″
- Height: Up to 8’1″
- Stacking Space: 1¼” per foot, plus 7/8″ for sweptwing handle
- Note: Series 140 functions as a single door only (no pairs), without keylock options
- Color Options
Accordion Doors ANC-140 have been tested for ADA compliance for opening load force per ADA/BOMA SEC 4.1311. Tests were conducted by MEI Charlton, Inc., Portland, OR. Certain ADA applications may call for specific handle location placement which should be specified when door is ordered.