Finished on both sides and featuring hardware almost identical to our heaviest-duty system, this Series serves as a divider and helps conserve heat in settings ranging from family recreation areas and galley kitchens to conference rooms and hotel banquet halls – in any space where the door is viewed from both sides.
The view will, of course, be appreciated – Accordion Doors ANC-220 doors are crafted of glowing hardwood or striking Vinyl-Lam finishes. Result: a divider door as handsome as it is hardworking.
- Panels: 4¼” wide by ¼” thick; available in Vinyl-Lam and hardwood veneer faces front and back
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection
- Track: 1-1/8″ x 1″ aluminum, dark bronze, clear or gold finish
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on Lexan axle
- Handle: Full-length sweptwing handle attached into first panel and color-coordinated to connectors; specify left or right stack
- Catch: Magnet with strike plate
- Width: Up to 8’0″
- Height: Up to 8’1″
- Stacking Space: 1¼” per foot, plus 7/8″ for sweptwing handle
- Note: Series 220 functions as a single door only (no pairs), without keylock options
- Color Options
Accordion Doors ANC-220 have been tested for ADA compliance for opening load force per ADA/BOMA SEC 4.1311. Tests were conducted by MEI Charlton, Inc., Portland, OR. Certain ADA applications may call for specific handle location placement which should be specified when door is ordered.