Accordion Door ANC-220
Accordion Door ANC-220 room divider door is the ideal choice when you’re looking for the flexibility of use, and occasional privacy.
Finished on both sides and featuring hardware almost identical to our heaviest-duty system, this Series serves as a divider and helps conserve heat in settings ranging from family recreation areas and galley kitchens to conference rooms and hotel banquet halls – in any space where the door is viewed from both sides.
It has been tested for ADA compliance for opening load force per ADA/BOMA SEC 4.1311. Tests were conducted by MEI Charlton, Inc., Portland, OR. Certain ADA applications may call for specific handle location placement which should be specified when door is ordered.
- Panels: 4¼” wide by ¼” thick; available in Vinyl-Lam and hardwood veneer faces front and back
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection
- Track: 1-1/8″ x 1″ aluminum, dark bronze, clear or gold finish
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on Lexan axle
- Handle: Full-length sweptwing handle attached into first panel and color-coordinated to connectors; specify left or right stack
- Catch: Magnet with strike plate
- Width: Up to 8’0″
- Height: Up to 8’1″
- Stacking Space: 1¼” per foot, plus 7/8″ for sweptwing handle
- Note: Series 220 functions as a single door only (no pairs), without keylock options