Accordion Door ANC-240
Accordion Door ANC-240 are specified more often than other accordion doors on the market. Why? Their incredible versatility, scalability, and high-use durability, made all the more flexible with curvable tracks, locks, latches, and multiple meeting posts.
These two-sided doors easily transform large spaces in conference centers or residential facilities into discreet rooms for discrete functions. Natural hardwood or Vinyl-Lam panels. ADA compatible.
They have been tested for ADA compliance for opening load force per ADA/BOMA SEC 4.1311. Tests were conducted by MEI Charlton, Inc., Portland, OR. Certain ADA applications may call for specific handle location placement which should be specified when door is ordered.
- Panels: 4¼” wide by ¼” thick; available in Vinyl-Lam and hardwood veneer faces front and back
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection
- Track: 1-1/8″x 1″ aluminum, dark bronze clear or gold finish; curvable option available
- Wheels: Nylon wheel on steel axle with ball bearings supplied as standard
- Lead Post: ¾” x 2¾” aluminum, color coded to panel connector
- Jamb Molding: 1″ wide x 3/8″ deep aluminum
- Latch: Deadlatch with thumbturn on both sides; keylocks or magnetic catch options available
- Handle: Molded PVC with finger recess
- Width: Custom crafted to any width
- Height: Vinyl-Lam up to 12’1; hardwoods up to 10’1″
- Stacking Space: 1¼” per foot, plus 2¾” for lead post