Accordion Door ANC-47
7″ dual-wall doors for improved sound transmission control and great appearances. The most comprehensive way to ensure that sound won’t enter or leave the room is by using STC 47 7″ wall panels and connecting them into one panel. Our STC 47is perimeter-sealed and acoustic-lined for enhanced sound isolation. Equivalent dual-wall construction with verified steel hardware hinge system durability and larger rigid body panels, the STC 47 accessibly allows six beautiful vinyl laminate finish materials to be chosen on each door face.
All Noise Control STC 47 partitions are ideal for applications in daycare,
restaurants, churches, offices and living rooms. These can be used for enhanced
sound control, along with the flexibility and opportunities that accordion-style
partitions offer when it comes to design possibilities such as solid panels or glass
options on a case by case basis. All Noise Control every custom accordion door is
exactly made to fit your opening with STC 47.
- Panels: 8” wide by ½” thick medium density fiberboard with a routed edge for
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection, inserted
and attached into routed edges
- Track: 2” x 1-1/4” aluminum, pre-punched for screw fasteners for surface
- Lead Posts: Extruded aluminum, 3-7/16″ x 4-7/8″ cross-section, with jamb
molding. Color-coordinated to panel connectors.
- Hinge assembly: 16 gauge steel, pantograph action for dual-wall door assembly
- All Nose Control: The dual-wall door with internal acoustic material, flexible
vinyl sweep strips mounted on top and bottom of the cracks. Wall molding is
placed strategically around both sides for an elegant look that creates a wide
- Acoustical liner: Applied to inside faces of both walls.
- Wheels: Nylon-tired steel ball-bearing wheels; 4 wheeled carriers on each volute
and lead post.
- Width: Contact Customer Service for connector options.
- Height: Vinyl-Laminate up to 12′.